OEDIPUS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 23 times.
- Ismene's father
- Ode Pius reprinted in Greek (7)
- Antigone's father
- Rex of classical tragedy
- Father of Antigone
- "___ Rex"
- Complex character?
- King of classical tragedy
- Complex personality?
- Theban king
- Jocasta's son
- Mama's boy?
- '___ Rex'
- Complex subject, perhaps
- Solver of the Riddle of the Sphinx
- ______ rex
- Mythical mother marrier
- Sphinx riddle solver
- Greek hero complex
- Sophocles title character
- Solver of the Sphinx's riddle
- Infamous mama's boy
- Rex in the classics
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - March 18, 2018
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 12, 2015
- Universal - January 24, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 15, 2014
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - April 13, 2014
- Washington Post - April 13, 2013
- Canadiana - March 11, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 15, 2012
- LA Times Sunday - October 07, 2012
- Universal - November 15, 2011
- Universal - December 05, 2010
- Washington Post - November 28, 2010
- Universal - February 04, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 03, 2009
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 17, 2008
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - May 04, 2008
- Washington Post - April 16, 2008
- New York Times - July 25, 2007
- USA Today - September 07, 2006
- LA Times Sunday - March 12, 2006
Seen a clue for the answer oedipus that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!