OENONE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 7 times.
- Wife whom Paris deserted for Helen of Troy
- Whom Paris left for Helen
- Wife of Paris, in myth
- Paris jilted her for Helen of Troy
- Paris jilted her for Helen
- Wife of Paris
- Nymph jilted by Paris
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 01, 2015
- Washington Post - December 04, 2011
- LA Times - December 18, 2010
- USA Today - August 28, 2006
- New York Times - September 29, 2002
Seen a clue for the answer oenone that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!