OFFSIDE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 12 times.
- Ref's call
- Illegally ahead of the puck
- In violation of a football rule, maybe
- Gridiron five-yard penalty
- Penalty that prevents a play from starting
- Rooting for the team everyone else hates?
- Gridiron call
- Football foul
- Illegally ahead of the football
- Game violation
- Ref's call, sometimes
- In the wrong place at the wrong time?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 15, 2016
- USA Today - November 26, 2014
- USA Today - September 26, 2014
- USA Today - February 14, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 10, 2012
- LA Times - August 25, 2011
- LA Times - March 08, 2010
- Onion A.V. Club - February 03, 2010
- USA Today - October 07, 2009
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - August 07, 2005
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 15, 2004
- New York Times - June 10, 2001
- Washington Post - March 23, 2001
- New York Times - July 09, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer offside that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!