OILMEN is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 18 times.
- Some Texan V.I.P.'s
- Some Texas tycoons
- Rig owners
- Ones with well-defined careers?
- J. Paul Getty and others
- Some barons
- Ewing and Getty
- Drill team?
- 5-Across and others
- Crude fellows
- Rockefeller et al.
- Well-connected industrialists?
- Drill instructors?
- Crude guys?
- Guys with gushers
- Texas tycoons
- Ewing and Getty, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 06, 2017
- New York Times - November 29, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 03, 2015
- LA Times Sunday - November 16, 2014
- Universal - October 26, 2014
- LA Times Sunday - August 04, 2013
- LA Times - June 22, 2013
- New York Times - September 19, 2012
- New York Times - June 03, 2012
- LA Times Sunday - May 22, 2011
- USA Today - January 20, 2011
- Universal - August 31, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 21, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 10, 2009
- Netword - May 16, 2009
- Universal - February 03, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 16, 2007
- LA Times - June 11, 2007
- New York Times - December 23, 2006
- New York Times - August 23, 2004
Seen a clue for the answer oilmen that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!