OILPALM is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 4 times.
- Tree whose product is used in making soap
- Tree whose seeds are used in soap production
- Tree whose two-word name, when switched around, identifies its product
- Tree yielding a highly saturated fat
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - January 27, 2013
- New York Times - June 26, 2011
- LA Times - September 21, 2008
- New York Times - June 05, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer oilpalm that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!