OILWELL is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 14 times.
- Drilling result
- Cap site
- Crude structure?
- Crude construction?
- Black gold gusher
- Permian Basin sight
- Wildcat, e.g.
- Spindle-top spouter
- Derrick setting
- Kuwait sight
- Drilling equiptment
- Crude source
- Boring thing
- It brings joy when gushing
Last Seen In:
- Universal - October 17, 2016
- Netword - July 19, 2014
- Washington Post - February 23, 2014
- Washington Post - August 14, 2012
- Wall Street Journal - June 04, 2010
- USA Today - October 28, 2008
- Washington Post - July 16, 2008
- New York Times - June 20, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 07, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 13, 2004
- New York Times - September 27, 2003
- New York Times - June 23, 2001
Seen a clue for the answer oilwell that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!