OINKED is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 24 times.
- Sounded swinish
- Made a pig of oneself?
- Spoke in a poke?
- Cried from a pen, maybe
- Grunted, as a pig
- Sounded like a sow
- Grunted in a pen
- Called a pen pal?
- Emulated a pig
- Sounded like a swine
- Spoke from a sty
- Made pig sounds
- Copied a pig
- Acted like a pig
- Sounded like a pig
- Emulated Babe
- Grunted, in a way
- Made pig noises
- Was piggish, say
- Behaved like a pig?
- Made a piggish remark?
- Emulated one of Old MacDonald's animals
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 13, 2016
- Universal - March 07, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 27, 2015
- LA Times - October 13, 2015
- New York Times - June 27, 2015
- Washington Post - May 28, 2014
- LA Times - March 16, 2014
- Netword - August 04, 2013
- I Swear Crossword - July 12, 2013
- Washington Post - June 16, 2013
- LA Times - December 25, 2012
- Universal - February 19, 2011
- Washington Post - January 13, 2011
- LA Times Sunday - May 16, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 24, 2010
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - October 11, 2009
- Washington Post - October 09, 2008
- USA Today - May 19, 2008
- LA Times - October 10, 2007
- Universal - August 27, 2007
Seen a clue for the answer oinked that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!