OLDBAT is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 7 times.
- Dracula's mother-in-law?
- Eccentric geezer
- Antique Louisville Slugger or derogatory name for grandma
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 13, 2015
- Washington Post - December 30, 2014
- Washington Post - November 05, 2012
- New York Times - February 13, 2012
- New York Times - May 22, 2011
- Universal - November 28, 2007
- New York Times - March 25, 2007
- LA Times - September 03, 2006
- New York Times - February 14, 2006
- Washington Post - November 14, 2004
- Washington Post - August 02, 2000
- New York Times - January 18, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer oldbat that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!