OLDGOLD is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 4 times.
- Its slogan was once "Not a cough in a carload"
- Cigarette brand that once used the slogan "Not a cough in a carload"
- Dancing cigarette pack of the 1950s
- Defunct cigarette brand
Last Seen In:
- Universal - April 16, 2018
- Washington Post - January 10, 2011
- New York Times - September 03, 2010
- New York Times - February 13, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer oldgold that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!