OLDNORSE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 10 times.
- The Eddas were written in it
- Language of the Eddas
- Leif Ericson's language
- Historic Scandinavian language
- Language of medieval Scandinavia
- Danish ancestor
- Ancient Icelandic language
- Danish relative
- Source of the word "saga"
- Precursor of Swedish
Last Seen In:
- Netword - January 26, 2018
- New York Times - March 12, 2016
- New York Times - July 07, 2012
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - June 24, 2012
- USA Today - May 09, 2012
- Netword - September 16, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 01, 2007
- New York Times - October 14, 2003
- New York Times - November 10, 2001
Seen a clue for the answer oldnorse that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!