OLOROSO is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 9 times.
- Medium-sweet sherry
- Semisweet sherry
- Bristol Cream ingredient
- Medium-dry Spanish sherry
- Amontillado's darker relative
- Wine whose name means "fragrant"
- Semi-sweet sherry
- Medium-dry sherry
- Semisweet Spanish sherry
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - September 26, 2015
- Washington Post - August 03, 2014
- LA Times - October 20, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 24, 2012
- New York Times - December 10, 2011
- New York Times - July 08, 2011
- New York Times - July 28, 2007
- New York Times - July 11, 2004
- Washington Post - February 23, 2004
- New York Times - May 03, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer oloroso that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!