ONEACTS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 10 times.
- Theatrical shorts
- Some short plays
- Short stagings
- Plays without intermissions
- Plays without a break
- Short plays
- Theater shorts
- Strauss' "Salome" and "Elektra"
- 43-Down and others
- Works without a break?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 12, 2017
- New York Times - October 03, 2012
- Chicago Reader - August 10, 2012
- Netword - April 21, 2012
- Wall Street Journal - July 15, 2011
- New York Times - January 28, 2011
- LA Times - November 07, 2009
- Washington Post - October 04, 2009
- New York Times - January 18, 2005
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 24, 2004
- New York Times - May 01, 2002
Seen a clue for the answer oneacts that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!