ONECROP is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 5 times.
- Kind of farming
- Nondiverse kind of farming
- Like a cotton farm, e.g.
- Undiversified, as a farm
- Like a strawberry farm
Last Seen In:
- Netword - October 23, 2015
- Wall Street Journal - November 14, 2014
- New York Times - September 19, 2012
- Washington Post - January 10, 2010
- LA Times - September 23, 2009
- LA Times - July 16, 2005
- New York Times - June 25, 2005
- New York Times - November 16, 2002
- New York Times - January 24, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer onecrop that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!