ONI is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 17 times.
- Clandestine maritime org.
- Naval intelligence arm: Abbr.
- WWII translator of enemy communications
- Covert maritime org.
- Hush-hush maritime org.
- Common suffix on a ristorante menu
- Sailors' grp.
- Sea-based covert org.
- Clandestine org. headed by Vice Adm. Kendall L. Card
- Sailor's admin.
- Suffix for pepper
- The U.S. military's nautical version of the CIA
- Secretive maritime org.
- Navy's CIA equivalent
- Sailors' admin.
- Maritime grp.
- Sailors grp.
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - December 21, 2014
- New York Times - October 30, 2014
- LA Times - August 28, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 08, 2013
- LA Times - July 17, 2013
- LA Times - June 23, 2013
- LA Times - May 20, 2013
- LA Times Sunday - May 19, 2013
- Netword - November 11, 2012
- Wall Street Journal - February 03, 2012
- Washington Post - January 08, 2012
- LA Times Sunday - August 28, 2011
- LA Times - October 03, 2010
- New York Times - April 16, 2010
- LA Times - August 12, 2009
- LA Times - April 19, 2009
- LA Times - June 01, 2008
- Universal - May 03, 2008
- LA Times - April 26, 2008
- LA Times - December 21, 2007
Seen a clue for the answer oni that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!