ONPAROLE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 18 times.
- Conditionally released
- Newly out?
- Out of the can?
- Out with some ifs
- Out of the can
- Just out, maybe
- Released by the board, as a convict
- Out, in a way
- Conditionally out
- Out early
- Walking early
- Fresh out of the can, say?
- Out of jail conditionally
- Regularly monitored, in a way
- Fresh out of the can, maybe
- Out early?
- Out of jail, with strings attached
- Provisionally out
Last Seen In:
- Netword - January 16, 2016
- Washington Post - January 10, 2015
- Washington Post - September 29, 2013
- Washington Post - July 21, 2013
- Netword - May 04, 2013
- New York Times - September 27, 2012
- LA Times - April 07, 2012
- Chicago Reader - November 26, 2010
- Post Puzzler - July 04, 2010
- LA Times - March 01, 2009
- Netword - May 31, 2008
- Washington Post - January 09, 2007
- New York Times - December 22, 2006
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - November 13, 2005
- New York Times - January 25, 2003
- Washington Post - October 07, 2002
- Washington Post - July 07, 2002
- New York Times - July 05, 2002
- New York Times - June 30, 2001
- Washington Post - March 21, 2001
Seen a clue for the answer onparole that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!