ONPATROL is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 17 times.
- Like a beat cop
- Like some police
- Checking one's territory
- Like the Coast Guard
- Making the rounds
- Looking for trouble?
- Doing rounds, as a security guard
- Doing rounds
- Making the rounds, as an officer
- Like some cops at work
- Working, as police
- Serving and protecting
- Cruising the beat
- Policing the area
- Policing an area
- Keeping the beat?
- Following the beat?
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - June 03, 2016
- New York Times - January 30, 2016
- New York Times - August 23, 2015
- Washington Post - June 20, 2014
- New York Times - February 14, 2014
- LA Times - July 14, 2013
- Netword - October 06, 2011
- New York Times - July 17, 2011
- Netword - July 03, 2010
- New York Times - April 03, 2009
- Washington Post - January 05, 2009
- New York Times - October 04, 2008
- Washington Post - July 14, 2008
- Washington Post - August 07, 2007
- New York Times - May 04, 2007
- Netword - June 13, 2006
- New York Sun - February 07, 2006
- New York Times - January 27, 2006
- New York Times - September 18, 2004
- Washington Post - October 09, 2001
Seen a clue for the answer onpatrol that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!