OPENARMS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 16 times.
- Symbols of welcome
- Sign of good reception?
- Guests may be greeted with them
- Sign of welcome
- Welcoming gesture
- Sign of welcomeness
- Ballad from Journey's "Escape" album
- Cordiality, so to speak
- Sign of a good reception
- Nonverbal welcome
- Welcoming things?
- Journey classic hit
- Welcoming sight?
- Welcome sight?
- Welcoming sign
- Title words before "Nothing to hide," in a Journey hit
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - July 05, 2014
- Washington Post - December 08, 2013
- Netword - August 11, 2013
- Washington Post - December 06, 2012
- LA Times - July 29, 2012
- I Swear Crossword - January 07, 2011
- New York Sun - February 12, 2008
- Washington Post - September 25, 2007
- USA Today - August 24, 2007
- New York Times - July 26, 2007
- USA Today - May 30, 2007
- Netword - August 24, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 09, 2006
- New York Sun - August 24, 2005
- Washington Post - January 24, 2002
- New York Times - November 21, 1998
- New York Times - January 09, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer openarms that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!