OPENSEASON is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 14 times.
- When restrictions are lifted
- Legal hunting period
- When many shots are taken
- Election year, to an incumbent
- Time for hunting
- Period of unrestrained criticism
- Game time?
- Good time for criticism?
- Hunting time
- Period of attack
- Opportunity to get off some shots
- Hunter's delight
- Sadly, election year for all candidates
- Prime hunting time
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 23, 2016
- Washington Post - May 25, 2014
- Washington Post - April 22, 2012
- LA Times - March 19, 2011
- New York Times - December 03, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 14, 2010
- LA Times - July 04, 2009
- New York Times - January 16, 2009
- USA Today - November 28, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 18, 2006
- Washington Post - August 22, 2005
- New York Times - April 12, 2005
- New York Times - December 21, 2002
- Washington Post - June 05, 2002
Seen a clue for the answer openseason that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!