OPERASERIA is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 10 times.
- Many a Scarlatti work
- Typical Scarlatti work
- Mozart's "La Clemenza di Tito," e.g.
- Old form of Italian musical drama
- Many an Alessandro Scarlatti work
- Four-act 18th-century musical drama
- Commedia dell'arte alternative
- Style of Mozart's "Idomeneo"
- Many a Handel work
- Work not of the buffa style
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 17, 2016
- New York Times - January 20, 2011
- LA Times - May 30, 2009
- New York Times - December 29, 2007
- New York Times - July 01, 2007
- New York Sun - May 03, 2007
- New York Times - May 06, 2006
- New York Times - May 29, 2004
- Washington Post - March 14, 2004
- New York Times - April 30, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer operaseria that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!