OPTICALILLUSION is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 4 times.
- It might have you both coming and going
- Magician's deception
- Thing that may appear to be symmetrical but isn't ... like this puzzle's grid
- Escher's "Relativity" is an example of it
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - May 07, 2015
- New York Times - May 28, 2010
- LA Times - August 31, 2009
- New York Times - February 02, 2001
Seen a clue for the answer opticalillusion that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!