OPTION is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 23 times.
- It's not standard
- Auto extra
- Put or call
- Freedom to choose
- To be or not to be, e.g.
- Car navigation system, for example
- Acquire the film rights to
- Contract clause
- Extra-cost item
- Call, for example
- Extra cup holders, for one
- Dealership add-on
- Keyless entry, e.g.
- There's a charge for it
- Car dealer's extra
- Moonroof, maybe
- Sunroof, maybe
- Moonroof or racing stripes, maybe
- "Trick" or "treat," e.g.
- Cruise control or CD player, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - October 13, 2016
- New York Times - October 25, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 10, 2015
- New York Times - June 03, 2015
- New York Times - October 10, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 29, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 22, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 06, 2013
- LA Times - July 27, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 27, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 18, 2013
- Universal - June 09, 2012
- Onion A.V. Club - May 09, 2012
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - April 29, 2012
- Netword - March 18, 2012
- Chicago Reader - October 28, 2011
- Onion A.V. Club - July 06, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 08, 2010
- Chicago Reader - September 24, 2010
- Wall Street Journal - August 13, 2010
Seen a clue for the answer option that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!