ORALEXAM is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 24 times.
- Verbal test: 2 wds.
- Doctorate prerequisite, often
- Hurdle for a doctoral student
- Dentist’s procedure
- Part of a third degree, maybe
- Grad school administration
- Dental routine
- Degree hurdle
- Ph.D. candidate's hurdle
- Hurdle for a future Ph.D.
- Degree requirement, perhaps
- Dentist's test?
- Dentists procedure
- Grilling procedure
- Spoken test
- Masters requirement, for some
- Grad student's hurdle
- Certain grilling
- Verbal test
- Degree requirement, maybe
- Third degree for a third degree?
- Hurdle for a grad student
- Hurdle for a Ph.D. candidate
- Doctoral candidate's test
Last Seen In:
- Netword - August 15, 2016
- Washington Post - January 01, 2015
- Wall Street Journal - August 08, 2014
- Wall Street Journal - May 16, 2014
- New York Times - April 05, 2014
- LA Times - October 05, 2013
- LA Times - June 23, 2013
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - April 07, 2013
- New York Times - February 24, 2013
- Netword - December 14, 2012
- Washington Post - July 11, 2012
- New York Times - November 27, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - April 10, 2011
- LA Times - March 10, 2009
- LA Times - December 03, 2008
- USA Today - March 28, 2008
- New York Sun - May 03, 2007
- New York Times - March 09, 2007
- New York Times - November 18, 2006
- LA Times - May 19, 2006
Seen a clue for the answer oralexam that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!