ORATORICAL is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 9 times.
- Demosthenic, e.g.
- Like some addresses
- Like Cicero's skills
- Like a debater's skills
- Websterian, perhaps
- Like a powerful speech
- Like feats of Clay?
Last Seen In:
- Universal - July 31, 2013
- New York Times - April 09, 2011
- New York Times - February 10, 2008
- Universal - November 03, 2007
- Washington Post - October 07, 2007
- Netword - August 05, 2006
- New York Times - June 01, 2006
- New York Times - March 17, 2001
- Washington Post - October 22, 2000
- Washington Post - September 03, 2000
- New York Times - April 11, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer oratorical that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!