ORATORS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 23 times.
- Figures of speech?
- Their addresses are not in the phone book
- Delivery professionals?
- Their addresses are moving
- Pros at projecting
- Ones who stand above the crowd?
- Public speakers
- They love to talk
- Lincoln and Webster, e.g.
- Men of many words
- Ones happy to give you their addresses?
- Gifted speech makers
- Good speakers
- Speaking aces
- Ones giving their addresses
- Stump figures
- They provide addresses
- Eloquent speakers
Last Seen In:
- Universal - July 01, 2015
- New York Times - February 09, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 21, 2014
- LA Times - September 26, 2014
- LA Times - October 23, 2013
- New York Times - September 29, 2013
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - December 26, 2010
- I Swear Crossword - September 17, 2010
- New York Times - September 17, 2010
- New York Times - January 23, 2010
- New York Times - January 01, 2010
- New York Times - November 17, 2009
- Universal - September 12, 2009
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 04, 2009
- LA Times - January 10, 2009
- New York Times - October 17, 2008
- Washington Post - August 21, 2008
- Universal - October 27, 2007
- New York Times - July 08, 2007
- Netword - October 17, 2006
Seen a clue for the answer orators that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!