ORDERER is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 13 times.
- Menu reader, eventually
- Restaurant patron, before the meal
- Catalog patron
- Diner choosing a dish
- Catalog user
- Bistro patron, at times
- Bistro patron, e.g.
- Catalog customer
- Drive-thru patron, at times
- Waiter's charge
- Restaurant customer, at times
- One who says "I'd like to have ..."
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 30, 2017
- Universal - August 31, 2016
- Universal - June 09, 2016
- USA Today - March 12, 2015
- Universal - December 20, 2012
- Universal - December 08, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 24, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 09, 2009
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 20, 2009
- LA Times Sunday - December 21, 2008
- Netword - June 01, 2008
- LA Times - January 06, 2008
- LA Times - November 02, 2007
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - September 10, 2006
- New York Times - March 20, 2004
Seen a clue for the answer orderer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!