OUIJABOARD is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 10 times.
- It might produce a happy medium
- Prediction basis #5
- Answering device?
- Means of getting some answers
- Occult electoral body?
- *Séance device (French)
- "... and a ___ ..." (see 21 Across)
- Séance accessory
- To contact spirits
- Fortune-telling game
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 17, 2017
- LA Times - September 24, 2012
- LA Times Sunday - December 18, 2011
- LA Times - October 14, 2010
- New York Times - July 17, 2009
- LA Times - November 06, 2005
- New York Times - February 28, 2003
- New York Times - May 22, 2002
- New York Times - December 16, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer ouijaboard that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!