OUTONALIMB is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 12 times.
- Like tree surgeons?
- Having little support
- Stressful place to be
- *Precariously situated
- In dire straits
- Spot for a nest?
- Precariously situated
- In a dangerous position
- Vulnerably situated
- In a risky situation
- Facing trouble
Last Seen In:
- Netword - August 26, 2015
- Washington Post - June 20, 2014
- Netword - November 19, 2012
- USA Today - November 18, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 25, 2011
- Universal - April 28, 2011
- LA Times - April 06, 2009
- USA Today - July 28, 2006
- Netword - February 16, 2006
- New York Times - August 14, 2004
- Washington Post - July 08, 2003
- Washington Post - February 23, 2003
- New York Times - January 12, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer outonalimb that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!