OVERATE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 13 times.
- Took an extra course?
- Pigged out
- Had thirds, maybe
- Took in too much
- Stuffed oneself
- Stayed too long at the fare?
- Made a pig of oneself
- Partook of too much
- "Got one's money's worth" at the smorgasbord
- Had thirds
- Took too many courses?
- Blew the diet
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 16, 2017
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 03, 2016
- New York Times - February 19, 2016
- Wall Street Journal - November 14, 2014
- New York Times - August 30, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 15, 2014
- Wall Street Journal - August 09, 2013
- LA Times - February 03, 2013
- New York Times - March 08, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 26, 2011
- Universal - November 27, 2009
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 25, 2009
- LA Times - May 25, 2008
- New York Times - December 16, 2007
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - May 06, 2007
- New York Sun - April 06, 2006
- New York Sun - December 20, 2004
- Washington Post - August 29, 2004
- New York Times - August 11, 2002
- Washington Post - August 04, 2001
Seen a clue for the answer overate that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!