PAGETURNER is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 16 times.
- Summon a cable magnate?
- Something that's hard to close?
- It may keep you awake at night
- Book you can't put down
- Description of a good novel or script
- You can't put it down
- Compelling read
- It's hard to put down
- Suspenseful read
- Any great read
- Engrossing read
- A type of book that sounds like a person
- It can make you lose track of the time
- Summon Ted at a media meeting?
- Book for Ellen and Ted?
- Singers Patti and Tina?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 19, 2017
- New York Times - March 16, 2016
- LA Times - December 19, 2015
- LA Times - September 13, 2015
- Washington Post - July 03, 2014
- Washington Post - May 25, 2014
- LA Times Sunday - May 04, 2014
- LA Times - April 13, 2014
- USA Today - February 20, 2014
- Netword - August 11, 2012
- LA Times - January 23, 2011
- LA Times - November 14, 2010
- Universal - May 25, 2010
- Universal - June 22, 2009
- New York Times - May 28, 2009
- Netword - January 26, 2007
- New York Times - January 12, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer pageturner that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!