PALMIST is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 9 times.
- Line judge?
- One might use a life line
- Line reader
- One who might ask for your hand
- Fortune teller with a hands-on approach?
- One who reads between the lines?
- Life-line observer
- Certain fortuneteller
- She knows her lines
Last Seen In:
- Universal - October 21, 2015
- Netword - July 01, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 09, 2011
- Universal - October 13, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 25, 2006
- New York Times - September 17, 2003
- New York Times - March 30, 2002
- New York Times - December 14, 2001
- New York Times - May 19, 2001
Seen a clue for the answer palmist that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!