PANTED is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 14 times.
- Inspired a lot?
- Deeply inspired?
- Recovered from a run
- Tried to catch one's breath
- Imitated a hot dog?
- Showed exhaustion
- Gasped for breath
- Reacted after a race
- Respired, as a retriever
- Had great inspirations
- Breathed in
- Resembled a hot dog?
- Breathed in short gasps
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 26, 2017
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 12, 2016
- Wall Street Journal - January 23, 2015
- Netword - September 08, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 18, 2012
- Netword - July 25, 2012
- LA Times - July 19, 2012
- USA Today - April 10, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 19, 2011
- USA Today - October 23, 2009
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 01, 2008
- Netword - July 27, 2007
- LA Times Sunday - March 26, 2006
- New York Times - May 15, 2005
- New York Times - March 25, 2005
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 22, 2004
- New York Times - June 06, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer panted that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!