PAPABEAR is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 10 times.
- Goldilocks sat in his chair
- Biggest of an ursine trio
- Goldilocks had a taste from his bowl
- Owner of the largest bed Goldilocks tried
- One with a notably hard bed
- Nickname for George Halas
- Nickname for football's George Halas
- One of a fairy-tale trio
- Fairy tale patriarch
- Curly's dad on "Sesame Street"
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - February 25, 2017
- USA Today - January 12, 2017
- LA Times - May 07, 2015
- Wall Street Journal - November 12, 2010
- New York Times - November 06, 2010
- New York Times - June 28, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 12, 2008
- LA Times - February 04, 2008
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - December 31, 2006
- New York Times - March 01, 2004
- Washington Post - September 23, 2002
Seen a clue for the answer papabear that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!