PAPADOC is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 12 times.
- Haiti's Francois Duvalier, familiarly
- Haitian dictator's nickname
- Haitian dictator, commonly
- Leader who claimed to have put a fatal curse on J.F.K.
- Haitian honcho's handle
- Nickname of the dictator who said "I know the Haitian people because I am the Haitian people"
- Nickname of a '60s world leader
- Dictator Duvalier
- Nickname of Francois Duvalier
- Former Haitian leader Duvalier
- Haiti's elder Duvalier
- Nickname of the dictator who created the Tontons Macoutes
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 18, 2015
- LA Times - October 23, 2013
- New York Times - March 06, 2013
- Wall Street Journal - September 14, 2012
- Netword - September 03, 2011
- New York Times - October 12, 2010
- New York Times - March 01, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 30, 2005
- Washington Post - May 01, 2005
- New York Times - December 06, 2002
- New York Times - December 17, 2000
- New York Times - October 25, 1996
Seen a clue for the answer papadoc that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!