PARASITE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 13 times.
- Tick or flea, e.g.
- Host's bane
- Leech or tapeworm, e.g.
- Host's counterpart
- What a host holds
- Dog flea, e.g.
- One in a dependent relationship?
- Flea, to a dog
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 10, 2015
- Netword - October 04, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 14, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 11, 2015
- Washington Post - November 23, 2014
- Chicago Reader - April 25, 2014
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 17, 2013
- Universal - September 12, 2012
- New York Times - August 18, 2012
- Post Puzzler - June 10, 2012
- Universal - March 06, 2012
- Washington Post - February 13, 2011
- Universal - February 01, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 17, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 21, 2009
- Washington Post - May 04, 2002
- New York Times - May 03, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer parasite that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!