PARTINGSHOT is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 8 times.
- Zinger ... or this puzzle's theme
- Final zinger
- Final insult
- Snotty over-the-shoulder remark
- Bit of one-upmanship ... and what can be found at the end of 18-, 24-, 39- and 51-Across?
- Bar order at closing time?
- Final retort
- End of a heated exchange, perhaps
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 06, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 12, 2016
- USA Today - April 14, 2015
- Washington Post - December 31, 2014
- LA Times - June 20, 2013
- Washington Post - November 21, 2012
- Washington Post - February 15, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 13, 2010
- New York Times - October 16, 2003
Seen a clue for the answer partingshot that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!