PASTICHE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 11 times.
- Bit of this and that
- Sherlock Holmes story not by Conan Doyle, e.g.
- Stylistic imitation
- Incongruous composition
- Work of art that imitates the style of another
- Satirical piece
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - October 05, 2016
- New York Times - October 02, 2016
- New York Times - September 11, 2016
- Washington Post - June 17, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 25, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 19, 2014
- New York Times - October 17, 2008
- LA Times - August 10, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 26, 2007
- Washington Post - November 29, 2006
- Netword - August 06, 2005
- Washington Post - February 18, 2003
- New York Times - January 13, 2000
- New York Times - December 06, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer pastiche that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!