PASTTENSE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 14 times.
- You wouldn't want to be in this!
- Met, for one
- Stressed, in more ways than one?
- History is written in it
- "Lost" category
- It is used for what's already happened
- History feature
- Like was is?
- Like verbs describing what happened
- History is recorded in it
- Acceptable form of back talk?
- Saw, for instance
- Bought or sold, e.g.
- Like either word in the answers to the five starred clues
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 07, 2016
- New York Times - August 26, 2016
- Netword - April 02, 2016
- LA Times - April 04, 2015
- New York Times - January 21, 2015
- LA Times - June 25, 2013
- LA Times - November 14, 2010
- New York Times - May 29, 2009
- Washington Post - March 18, 2009
- Washington Post - April 21, 2007
- New York Times - May 28, 2005
- New York Times - November 12, 1999
- New York Times - May 05, 1999
- New York Times - September 11, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer pasttense that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!