PATTERNS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 11 times.
- Paisleys, e.g.
- Dressmaker's guides
- Paisley and plaid, e.g.
- Seamstresses' guides
- Dressmaker's collection
- Sewing aids
- Paisley and plaid
- Dressmaking guides
- Criminology concerns
- Dressmaking aids
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 28, 2016
- LA Times - May 07, 2016
- Universal - June 05, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 02, 2014
- New York Times - January 20, 2013
- New York Times - January 08, 2012
- Netword - August 13, 2008
- Universal - July 22, 2008
- USA Today - September 29, 2004
- New York Times - May 11, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer patterns that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!