PATTYCAKE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 11 times.
- Rhyme that's done by hand?
- ___, Children's Entertainer
- *Kids' game
- Handy game
- Nursery game
- Clapping game
- Actress Duke's torte?
- Kids' game
- Handy activity for kids
- It involves hand-to-hand coordination
- Hand-to-hand game?
Last Seen In:
- Universal - June 08, 2014
- New York Times - April 05, 2014
- Wall Street Journal - March 01, 2013
- Netword - November 30, 2012
- Universal - June 14, 2009
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - November 25, 2007
- New York Times - July 31, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 19, 2006
- New York Times - July 30, 2000
- New York Times - December 26, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer pattycake that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!