PAULINE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 12 times.
- 1946 Wimbledon champ Betz
- Film critic Kael
- Movie critic Kael
- She had perils
- Imperiled heroine of silent cinema
- Movie girl with "perils"
- Girl in peril
- Princess who was a sister of Napoleon Bonaparte
- Tennis champ Betz or film critic Kael
- Dear Abby's real first name
- Abigail Van Buren's real first name
- "The Peril's of ___"
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - October 26, 2014
- Wall Street Journal - November 29, 2013
- Washington Post - March 13, 2013
- New York Times - July 09, 2010
- LA Times - March 30, 2010
- USA Today - June 05, 2008
- New York Times - December 16, 2007
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - June 10, 2007
- Washington Post - June 05, 2005
- Washington Post - August 03, 2002
- New York Times - September 15, 2000
- New York Times - November 15, 1996
Seen a clue for the answer pauline that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!