PAVER is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 18 times.
- Street machine
- One of a lot of workers?
- Style of tile
- Road crew worker
- Asphalt worker
- Road-crew member
- Road machine
- Tile style
- Asphalt layer
- Worker with street smarts?
- Courtyard tile
- Patio stone
- Road repair worker
- Member of a road crew?
- One making a lot?
- Patio brick
- Patio block
- Brick or slate piece
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 17, 2015
- Universal - October 01, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 19, 2012
- I Swear Crossword - June 01, 2012
- LA Times - November 29, 2011
- USA Today - December 21, 2010
- New York Times - November 05, 2010
- Washington Post - May 19, 2010
- Netword - June 28, 2009
- LA Times - June 29, 2008
- USA Today - May 23, 2008
- New York Times - May 02, 2008
- LA Times - September 06, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 25, 2005
- USA Today - October 10, 2005
- USA Today - April 05, 2005
- New York Times - December 01, 2004
- Washington Post - November 22, 2002
Seen a clue for the answer paver that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!