PAVLOVA is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 10 times.
- St. Petersburg-born ballet star
- Ballerina from St. Petersburg
- Ballerina famous for her "Dying Swan"
- Russian ballerina Anna
- She founded her own company circa 1905
- 1920s ballet star
- Ballet legend Anna
- "The Dying Swan" ballerina
- Dancer Anna
- Meringue-based dessert named for a ballerina
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 23, 2017
- New York Times - September 17, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 26, 2012
- LA Times Sunday - June 19, 2011
- Netword - February 06, 2010
- Universal - March 16, 2008
- New York Sun - May 12, 2006
- New York Times - February 06, 1999
- New York Times - December 23, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer pavlova that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!