PAWNSHOP is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 9 times.
- Chess piece's move?
- Where items are in hock
- Cash America establishment
- Hocking site
- Setting for a 1964 Rod Steiger classic
- Where to hock stuff
- Lender's business
- Jewelry exchange, for some
- Cash-for-goods place
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - October 22, 2017
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 08, 2017
- Universal - September 07, 2014
- Washington Post - April 07, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 25, 2010
- LA Times - January 03, 2009
- LA Times - February 06, 2006
- LA Times - November 08, 2005
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 10, 2005
- Washington Post - January 20, 2005
- New York Times - September 09, 2003
Seen a clue for the answer pawnshop that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!