PCP is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 24 times.
- Narc's find
- Narc's find, for short
- Illicit drug inits.
- Angel dust
- Animal tranquilizer drug, for short
- Angel dust, for short
- Drug also known as angel dust
- Angel dust, briefly
- Hallucinogenic letters
- Tranquilizer drug, for short
- Drug whose street name is angel dust
- Angel dust, initially
- Anesthetic used as an animal tranquilizer
- Phencyclidine, on the street
- D.E.A. target drug
- Alternative to bath salts
- Hallucinogenic inits.
- "Angel dust," initally
- Psychosis-mimicking drug
- "Angel dust"
- General MD, to insurers
- Narc's find, briefly
- Dangerous drug
- Hallucinogen nicknamed "embalming fluid"
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - September 06, 2017
- LA Times - August 30, 2017
- New York Times - August 25, 2017
- New York Times - May 14, 2017
- New York Times - May 11, 2017
- LA Times - April 20, 2017
- New York Times - November 21, 2016
- LA Times - April 28, 2015
- LA Times - January 11, 2015
- New York Times - September 11, 2014
- Chicago Reader - June 13, 2014
- LA Times - May 01, 2014
- New York Times - August 01, 2013
- LA Times Sunday - April 07, 2013
- New York Times - January 02, 2013
- Onion A.V. Club - November 07, 2012
- New York Times - October 12, 2012
- Wall Street Journal - October 05, 2012
- New York Times - June 15, 2012
- New York Times - May 06, 2012
Seen a clue for the answer pcp that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!