PEAGREEN is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 10 times.
- Olive cousin
- Like the Owl and the Pussycat's boat
- Legume's color, perhaps
- Cousin of chartreuse
- Chartreuse cousin
- The Owl and the Pussycat's boat color
- Color similar to avocado
- Colored like the boat in Edward Lear's "The Owl and the Pussycat"
- *Hue akin to avocado
- Shade of a certain vegetable
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - August 17, 2014
- New York Times - June 26, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 28, 2009
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 28, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 03, 2007
- Washington Post - April 10, 2007
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - January 29, 2006
- New York Times - April 09, 2000
- New York Times - April 11, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer peagreen that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!