PENDULUM is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 6 times.
- Part of a grandfather clock
- Foucault's doohickey
- Tick-tock maker
- Foucault's gadget
- Clock part
- "The Pit and the ___"
Last Seen In:
- Universal - December 25, 2016
- Universal - November 25, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 06, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 27, 2012
- New York Times - May 15, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 23, 2007
- New York Times - July 05, 2004
Seen a clue for the answer pendulum that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!