PENTANE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 6 times.
- Bottled gas
- Petroleum hydrocarbon
- Organic solvent
- Compound used as a lab solvent
- Compound with five carbon atoms
- It's named for its five carbon atoms
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 22, 2016
- LA Times - November 07, 2015
- LA Times - October 07, 2010
- Netword - February 18, 2007
- New York Sun - November 29, 2006
- New York Times - February 08, 2002
Seen a clue for the answer pentane that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!