PEONIES is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 11 times.
- Keats's "wealth of globèd ___"
- State symbols of Indiana
- Some wedding arrangements
- Showy blooms
- Showy spring flowers
- Showy bloomers
- Buckeye Belle and Miss America, e.g.
- Heavy blossoms
- Buttercup relatives
- Asian flowers
- Showy flowers
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 19, 2016
- Chicago Reader - June 14, 2013
- LA Times Sunday - June 02, 2013
- Post Puzzler - September 11, 2011
- Universal - July 29, 2010
- LA Times Sunday - January 17, 2010
- Netword - November 17, 2008
- Washington Post - December 12, 2006
- New York Times - December 23, 2005
- New York Times - June 28, 2001
- New York Times - January 29, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer peonies that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!