PERSEUS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 5 times.
- Constellation north of Taurus
- Rescuer of Andromeda, in myth
- Rescuer of Andromeda
- Medusa's killer
- Slayer of Medusa
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 21, 2016
- New York Times - August 18, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 08, 2013
- USA Today - May 06, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 25, 2008
- Universal - May 09, 2008
- New York Times - September 29, 2006
- New York Times - November 16, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer perseus that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!