PERSIAN is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 15 times.
- Cyrus the Great, e.g.
- Warrior at Thermopylae
- Thermopylae combatant
- Rug type
- Kind of cat or carpet
- ______ lamb coat
- Cat variety
- Carpet type
- Original language of "The Rubáiyát"
- Valuable carpet
- ___ Gulf: Arabian waterway
- Kind of carpet or cat
- Iranian cat
- Blofeld's cat, in Bond films
- Fluffy cat
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 14, 2017
- LA Times - November 22, 2014
- Canadiana - November 04, 2013
- USA Today - April 30, 2013
- LA Times - April 02, 2013
- LA Times - November 22, 2012
- Netword - July 14, 2012
- LA Times Sunday - January 17, 2010
- Canadiana - November 16, 2009
- Netword - November 08, 2008
- USA Today - January 06, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 23, 2005
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 17, 2004
- New York Times - November 25, 2000
- New York Times - February 18, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer persian that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!